Get 50 Plus Year Roof Life
Our team at Paramount Roofing and Consulting is here with your metal roof repair and metal roof installation in Douglasville, GA. We have the experience and expertise to get the job done right, and we’re committed to providing our customers with the best possible service. We’re proud to offer a wide range of metal roofing products and services, and we’re confident that we can find the perfect solution for your needs. Contact us today at 404-309-8035 to learn more about our metal roofing products and services, or to schedule a free consultation.
About Metal Roofing
A metal roof is a great way to protect your home or business from the elements. Metal roofs are durable and last longer than other types of roofs. They are also energy-efficient, reflecting heat away from your building in the summer and helping to keep it warm in the winter.
If you are considering installing a metal roof, there are a few things you should know. First, metal roofs come in a variety of colors and styles to match any architecture. Second, metal roofs can be installed over an existing roof, which can save time and money. Finally, metal roofs require little maintenance and are fire-resistant.
Installing a metal roof is a big job, but it’s one that you can do yourself with the help of a few friends. Here are the basic steps:
- Remove the old roofing material. This can be done with a crowbar and a hammer. Be sure to wear safety goggles and gloves to protect yourself from flying debris.
- Inspect the roof deck for damage. If there is any damage, repair it with new plywood or OSB sheathing.
- Install drip edge around the perimeter of the roof. The drip edge helps to keep water from seeping under the shingles and causing leaks.
- Install ice and water shield along the eaves of the roof. Ice and water shield helps to prevent ice dams from forming on your roof in winter weather.
- Install the metal roofing panels. Starting at the bottom of the roof, nail the panels in place. Be sure to overlap the panels by at least two inches to ensure a watertight seal.
- Install flashing around all penetrations in the roof, such as vents and chimneys. Flashing helps to keep water from seeping through these openings and causing leaks.
- Finish installing the metal roofing panels. Trim any excess material with a utility knife.
- Caulk all of the seams between the panels with a silicone-based caulk. This will help to further prevent leaks.
- Install ridge cap along the peak of the roof. A ridge cap helps to protect the ends of the shingles from wind and rain damage.
- Inspect your work and make any necessary repairs. Then sit back and enjoy your new metal roof!
Standing Seam and Steel Metal
Installing steel roofing is a great way to protect your home or business from the elements. Steel roofing is extremely durable and can withstand high winds and heavy rains. Steel roofing is also fire resistant, making it an excellent choice for areas that are prone to wildfires. If you’re looking for a metal roofing option that will provide superior protection for your property, steel roofing is an excellent choice.
Standing seam steel roofing is a popular option for steel roofs. Standing seam steel roofing comes in panels that are interlocked at the seams. This type of steel roofing is extremely strong and can withstand high winds and heavy rains. Standing seam steel roofing is also fire resistant, making it an excellent choice for areas that are prone to wildfires. If you’re looking for a steel roofing option that will provide superior protection for your property, standing seam steel roofing is an excellent choice.
If you’re interested in a metal roof installation in Douglasville, GA, or repairs for your home or business, contact a local roofing contractor today. They will be able to discuss the different types of metal roofing available and help you choose the best option for your property. Metal roofing is a great way to protect your home or business from the elements and provide superior protection for your property.
When it comes to metal roof installation in Douglasville, GA, or repairs, our team has the experience and expertise to get the job done right. Paramount Roofing and Consulting understands the importance of a properly installed roof and takes great pride in our work. We will work with you to ensure that your new roof is installed correctly and meets all your expectations. Contact us at 404-309-8035 today to learn more about our metal roof installation services.